Sunday 3 June 2012

It is midnight now. Its holidays and I'm in Penang Everyone's asleep and I can't sleep. Just here to share some thoughts. Holidays have started, The first week is gone, Now is the second week of holidays. I've joined 2 camps. First is my Chinese orchestra camp I'll skip it and save it for next time. I'll share about the second camp that is so amazing and awesome and wonderful. It's my church's teenagers camp. I really thank God for this camp. We all have just learnt so much. This is the first time I see KCMC youth unite as one despite which language we speak. We have fun together. Hold hands. Play Laugh and even cry together when the holy spirit touch us during that very special night of prayer meeting. I can see lives has been touched I can see lives that has been changed and transformed by our almighty God through this camp We are one. It feels so awesome when all of u worship our God together with a genuine heart, Enjoying the love of brothers and sisters in Christ,the true live that can only be found in Christ Jesus . God spoke to each and every one of us We learnt a lot from our speaker pr chi meei too Once again it's a reminder and wake up call for everyone of us Are we ready to be used by God? Are we prepared to walk closer with God? Are we ready to take up this step of faith? I had so much fun personally in this camp I thank God for all the friends around me Friends who love me and care for me for who I am Thank you guys so muh for everything Thanks you guys for being with me in this camp Just wanna say I love you guys so much. I am so blessed indeed. I pray that our generation will rise up! Let's all be soldiers of God! Let the love be contiued But not just end after camp. God is love Jesus is freedom Without God, man ,where would Annabella be today. Dear God, I just wanna thank you again As I think back of everything You've done in my life. You are so real in my life I am wiling to obey and follow You. Please guide me o lord I pray. Yes, Jesus,I love You. I was so unworthy. I know how it felt to be so stuck in unworthiness and sinfulness But you know what? He is willing to love me He is willing to die for someone so unworthy like me. Who else can I find my hope and strength? Who else can love me like Jesus? Only Jesus,and Jesus alone. I was so lost in my life. I almost gave up on everything. I've died once , spirititually. Jesus saved me . He leaded me back to Him. This is how much He loves me. Jesus is the way the truth and the life and this is so true. - Recently I've come to know that to love is an every day decision True love takes courage, And it has tests and trials. I've felt so disappointed once. I saw something, And when I saw that my heart was so hurt I have no idea at that time why was I so hurt But I'm willing I'm fully willing I'm willing to continue This comes from my heart. Every day is a decision It's not just feelings Cuz human feelings will tell you to stop loving that person When you realize the ugly side of that person. Sometime Im really afraid What if everything goes wrong one day I can't imagine the hurt I don't want it to happen at all. I can ony pray and trust and obey. The scripture says if you delight yourself in the lord He will give you the desires of your heart. I will trust and have faith. - I have my own struggles. An unpleasant past. I know Jesus has cleansed it all away But yet sometimes I can't forgive myself I'm trying so hard to just forget all about it Like it never happened in my life before. But .... Still. - God understands. Ah boy , Thank you so much forever everything. Thank God that I get to know you. You've bring so much to me. More than you can imagine. I'll always be here for you. And always here praying for you. I hope I did make you feel better and bring colors to your life just like how you did. I feel so happy for you when you told me what you've learned from the past week. I can see that you,re even closer with God now And I'm glad to hear all the wonderful things He has done in Your life Praise the lord! Smile more, you have a beautiful smile :) Again, thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment