Sunday 17 June 2012

I'm pretending my smile.
I'm pretending like i look happy.
i'm pretending like i'm fine.
I'm pretending putting all the smiling emoticons.

But I'm actually crying.
I'm crying in front of the screen.
My heart hurts a lot.
I'm not fine at all.

I need you, I need you is what i actually wanted to say.
what is wrong with me?
why am i so weak?
why do i feel hurt ?
I'm not fine. I'm looking at the chatbox.
i seem like i'm fine.
i have so much to tell you, but i dont know how to say.
I dont want to spoil your mood and your day.
i kept everything inside me, pretending and pretending.

why are you not replying me when i need you
sorry , maybe i'm annoying.
how i wish you can read my mind and know what am i thinking.

all i wanted to say is, i need you now, i really need you , to be here with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment