Sunday 24 June 2012

what is wrong with me
why do i have this feeling?
the feeling of locking myself in the room 24 hours and not see the world or anything else.
what is wrong with me !
why are all the complicated feelings mixed up together at the same time
what is wrong with me
did i think too much?
what is wrong with me...?!
feel like crying, my heart is so heavy, but i just cant release out my feelings and tears
i'm kind of lost, i think im crazy

i do laugh in front of people, i do smile,
but who knows the feelings inside me
actually i dont even know myself either
i dont know!

please, God, give me tears, i will feel better that way.
someone please tell me what is wrong with me

i wanted to type something, i wanted to tell you,i typed it, and i backspaced it
what is wrong with me

i dont want to lie down , i just want to burst out in tears



i'm not okay, and i dont know why

No comments:

Post a Comment