Saturday 10 December 2011

Im going to outbac again!!!

Im going to camp tomorrow, at outbac broga!!!
i miss that place so much!!!
We went there this august,our cf camp!

i miss that peaceful place...really many many memories...
But flying fox..HOW?!!!  ARGHHH i have height phobia,and this time no more bryan or alex beside me.... TT and,leap of faith, omgosh!!!! I really hope i can jump and reach the bar,really hope! Lord please give me one more chance! i really wanna jump over....haha

Ohkay Anna, that's not the main thing you gotta think about.
Pray really hard for tomorrow's camp.
MIF's next year's theme,Theme talks,goal, etc....
Focus, ANNA  :)


Okay that's all....Goodnight...no facebook and blogging for 3 days...
goodnight everyone..

OUTBAC BROGA IM COMING BAAAAAAAAACK! :D


I dont know why but i feel like saying this now :

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!! EVERYONE I LOVE!!!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment